The Respect Life Committee at St. Anselm Parish was begun in September 2011. The primary goal of the Committee is to create and sustain respect for all human life at every stage of existence and in every situation, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death.
Over the past several years the Committee has sponsored a number of parish activities to help achieve this goal:
- Benedictions and Masses for Life
- Spiritual Adoption of a Pre-born Baby
- Co-sponsoring with the Holy Name Society a Drive of Baby Clothes and Toys to help families in need
- Holding a Collection for Newborns, Infants, and Toddlers of Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Blankets, and Baby Lotion
- Encouraging prayers and Pilgrimages to Washington D.C. for the Unborn
The Respect Life Committee meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm.
Please call 718-680-3755 for location. We encourage new members to join us.